My friends who live in Pedasi, started cultivating these ‘much talked about’ trees and spread the word about it’s health benefits which caught my attention. I started doing re-search on this plant as Im at the point of my life that Im looking to improve my diet due to some health issues I discovered not so long ago.
At the same time, another friend started the idea of organizing a Farmers Market in Coronado. Right away I called my friends in Pedasi, I told them they should participate and try to educate and sell the trees. They could not make it themselves so we came up with the idea of ME selling the plants for them. And so I did, it was a huge success. To my surprise there were still many people who did not know this tree and its health benefits which I will talk about further into the article.
Moringa trees grow super easy as long as it’s in a tropical climate. They don’t like a lot of water and the roots grow down, they do not spread like normal trees. Therefore it should be planted in soft soil, not in clay! This tree will also grow perfectly in a pot, just make sure the pot is big enough so it can grow to a decent size tree that will provide you of lime green juicy leaves and when it blossoms, it blossoms beautifully!!
Moringa Trees for Sale
I now work together with my friend selling the organically grown Moringa trees. On December 6th the second Farmers Market will be held at Plaza del Chef in Coronado and the trees will be there for purchase. I’m telling you, the best investment you can possibly make is the investment on your health!!
Before you purchase your tree, make sure you know about it:
Often referred to as the “miracle tree” because of its diverse nutritional, medicinal, and purifying properties, Moringa oleifera is a “superfood” with a great potential to improve health and eliminate hunger around the world.
This Miracle tree contains high amounts of protein, all eight essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals, and many powerful disease-fighting antioxidants. Because of its infinite valuable uses, and the fact that it grows so quickly and easily in semi-arid, tropical, and subtropical climates, the Moringa tree is quickly becoming a go-to plant for combating malnutrition, treating inflammation, promoting healthy blood flow, and preventing infection, among other things.
Every part of the Moringa tree including its bark, leaves, flowers, and roots are consumable for health matters.
– The leaves of the Moringa tree contain 18 amino acids, eight of which are essential amino acids, making them a “complete” protein – which is very rare plant world.
It has an excellent source of protein for vegetarians and vegans, which is needed to build muscle, cartilage, bones, skin and blood and is also needed to produce enzymes and hormones.
– Rich in calcium and magnesium: while calcium is needed to build strong bones and teeth, we also need magnesium to help us absorb it.
Since Moringa contains lots of both, it is especially good to prevent us from osteoporosis and other bone conditions.
– Moringa tree nourishes the skin
– Regularly consuming Moringa tree leaves has been linked to lower blood pressure, improved digestion and mood, has immune-boosting effects and, thanks to their high fiber levels and low fat and calorie levels, weight loss.
Just a few ideas of how to consume Moringa:
– The Moringa tree pod is cooked as a vegetable.
– The Moringa tree root can be used as substitute for horseradish.
– Moringa tree leaves are eaten as raw greens, boiled, fried, in soups or for seasoning.
– Dried Moringa tree leaf powder can be added to any kind of meal as a nutritional supplement.
– The Moringa tree seed can be roasted and eaten like a peanut.
– You can make a delicious tea with the leaves and flowers.
If you would like to know more about this tree or if you would like to reserve one do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Share this on your Social Media / Comparte esto en tus Redes